How YOU Doin'?

How are you doing on your New Year's Resolutions? Me? I am happy to report that I'm stickin' with them.

But if you believe that, then I have beach-front property to sell you.

I set out to eat better and exercise more this year. I did well for maybe two weeks. Here it is January 28th, and I'm already failing.

I stepped on the scale yesterday. Yikes!

And then I had a nightmare last night. In my nightmare, I was sporting a chunky body in a swimsuit on the beach in May.

Wait, that wasn't a nightmare. That was foreshadowing.

I will be wearing a swimsuit in May in Destin, Florida. If that isn't motivation, I don't know what is. If I don't get busy, I will be sporting a chunky body in a swimsuit.

So I've pulled out my Weight Watchers book today. I'm going to be counting points again. I lost 17 pounds on WW nearly 3 years ago, so I know I can do it. Thankfully, I don't need to lose that much this time around, maybe 10 pounds.

Why am I blogging about this? Because I want you to hold me accountable. No, actually I do not. I will throw darts at you if you ask me how I'm doing with my points!

But misery loves company, so I want to know who else is already struggling to follow through with resolutions? Is anyone else out there needing some motivation? If so, leave me a comment.

And if you are interested in that beach-front property, you can leave me a comment with your bank account info.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am with you! I was doing well until two weeks ago. Both my kids have been sick, and my hubby has been travelling. That is a recipe for disaster. I only have SEVEN WEEKS until I head to the beach, so I better get with the program. We can do it!