In An Effort to Sleep In

Saturday is the one day of the week that I attempt to sleep in. Sleeping until 7:30 would be divine! It's not Rick's alarm or shower that awakened me this morning, nor any other Saturday. It's not the children, because Jack and Garrett haven't figured out how to climb out of their cribs, and Liam has a reward system in place for waiting in bed.


However, my Boston Terrier, Winston, came waddling into my room at 7:00. I suppose I should be grateful that he didn't jump on my bed. I should also be glad that it was 7:00 and not 6:59, where I might be forced to throw my pillow at him. Instead, he came in sniffing, snorting and stretching to let me know that it was time to get the day started.


I love Winston. He's a good dog. But I need to think of a reward system for him to let me sleep in. Any ideas?

No comments: