Friday Funny

Liam and I were working on a math lesson one day last week, when he tried to stump me with some scientific trivia.

"Mommy, did you know that if you poot in the car, then the car will catch on fire," he asked.

After laughing my head off, I asked, "Who told you that?"

"Didi and Big Daddy." (my parents)

Because this was too good to keep to myself, I called my parents immediately. I relayed the story to my mom, and she proclaimed innocence. She turned to tell the story to my dad, and I heard a guilty giggle in the background. I knew it!

Science by Big Daddy. If I ever feel inadequate in teaching my boys, I know I can turn to my dad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a good one! Bruce's mom told him as a child that if he sneezed and pooted at the same time he would disappear! Jen Taylor