Friday Funny

Jack is my people watcher. "People watching" puts it in rather mild terms. His gaping has caused him to trip over his own feet, become lost in a public venue, and run into countless walls. He just cannot help himself.

We were eating lunch at Subway the other day, which enabled him to gawk at numerous people coming and going. He was in heaven.

Liam, Garrett and I were devouring our subs in anticipation of warm chocolate chip cookies, while Jack left his sandwich untouched due to his staring. While we three eaters were nearing the end of our subs, Jack said, "Mommy! Those people are looking at me, and they think I'm cute."

Oh my! A lesson in humility might be necessary someday.

If you have a family friendly funny to share, please join me next Friday. Please post your own family friendly funny on your blog. Then, stop by here to add your post to Mr. Linky. I look forward to laughing together!

No comments: