Dear Daddy

Dear Daddy,

I spoke to you by phone only an hour ago, but I was reprimanded by your child as soon as I ended the conversation.

"Mommy, you forgot to tell Daddy about my 'amazing' funny," Jack chided.

"Oh, sorry. I'll tell him in a little bit."

Instead of calling you, I think I'll share it here, because it is blog worthy anyway.

As I was putting lunch together, I had the radio on a Christian station, and a song played about God's creation.

"Mommy! They singing about creation like we talked about in church."

"Yes, I heard it. Good listening, Jack."

"God created the earth," he reminded me.

"Yes, He did. Why did He create the earth?"

"Because...[pausing to think]...because He's amazing."

"Yes, He is," I agreed with a giggle.

"You tell Daddy I said that?"

"Yes, I'll tell Daddy."

So, there you go. I've told you.

Love, Me

1 comment:

Christie@tisbutaseason said...

precious! out of the mouth of babes, right? :)