Super Woman or Super Tired?

Do you ever have one of those days where you feel super productive?

Today, we have done the following:

  • held preK class for Jack and Garrett
  • held kindergarten class for Liam
  • painted some masterpieces
  • played outside
  • eaten 2 good meals
  • and I've washed, folded, and put away all laundry.
And it's only 1:00 in the afternoon! This can only mean 1 of 2 things:
  1. I'm Super Woman.
  2. I'll need to go to bed at 8pm.
I can tell you that the former is absolutely not true, but I am looking forward to fulfilling the latter.

A side note: Yes, we are having "summer school". We began school this week, because summer in Texas is only good for swimming and air conditioning. Our skin can only handle so much sun and chlorine, which forces us to find many indoor activities. But summer school will allow us to finish our school year in April and enjoy our refreshing spring next year.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We are doing the same thing...I would rather nt have school from december to march here because then we can do all our learning outside..if we are not swimming, we are 'playing school' as Abbie calls it.