Friday Funny

Do you ever have those days where you can't find any humor in life? Last Friday was one of those days. I'll spare you the details, but it was not a very fun day.

When I can't find any humor in life, I can't quite post a Friday Funny, so I'm sorry for the two of you who missed my humor last week.

Life is looking a little brighter now and when this email came to me earlier this week, I knew I had to share with you. I hope you'll laugh at least half as much as I did.

From a kindergarten teacher:

My 5 year-old students are learning to read. Yesterday, one of them pointed to a picture in a zoo book and said, "Look at this! It's a frickin' elephant!"

I took a deep breath and asked, "What did you call it?"

"It's a frickin' elephant. It says so on the picture."

And so it does. 'African Elephant,' the text states.

Hooked on Phonics. Ain't it wonderful?

2 comments:

Christie@tisbutaseason said...

funny stuff! i enjoy keeping up with those cutie-patootie boys of yours and totally enjoy the friday funnies! :)

thanks for sharing, Ami! Hope you have a great weekend!!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, i was like WHAT. Too funny.