My Four Favorites Meme

Jodie has tagged me for this meme. Thanks, Jodie! I needed a topic for today's post, so here goes.

Four jobs I've held:
1. Front desk assistant at a health club...I got to answer the phones, smile at members and handle their sweaty towels. Such sweet memories....
2. Day care teacher...I had the toddlers, and I LOVED every one of them. They are now 14 years old. Gulp!
3. Office manager for a chiropractor...FREE spinal adjustments were the only perk!
4. Public school teacher for 5 years...Loved teaching, loved my students (or most of them), but hated every minute of the bureaucracy and the parent conferences.

Four movies I could watch again and again:
Well, you see, I have this terrible habit of falling asleep during movies, even good ones. So, I can't think of any that I would watch again and again.

Four places I've lived:
1. Dallas, TX
2. Lubbock, TX
3. Colorado Springs, CO
4. Fort Worth, TX

Four tv shows I watch:
1. LOST
2. Survivor
3. The Amazing Race
4. Local News...(Can you tell that I have nothing to watch during the summer?)

Four vacations spots I've enjoyed:
1. Germany
2. Cancun
3. Destin, FL
4. Colorado...listed last but certainly not my least favorite!

Four favorite foods:
1. TexMex
2. Lasagna
3. Pizza
4. Dessert

Four websites I visit:
1. Letterofweekcurriculum.com
2. Everythingpreschool.com
3. Amazon.com
4. I can't think of anything else but BLOGS!

People I tag for this meme:
Anyone interested! If you take a shot at this meme, please leave me a comment so I can take a visit.

1 comment:

Abu Daoud said...

Well, you don't know me, but since you just tagged anyone interested, I figure you should know I have taken up the challenge and posted my fav meme at my blog: islamdom.blogspot.com.

Peace and blessings.