Life Changes

At 8:00 a.m. Monday, we will be entering a whole new phase in our family. All three boys will be going to school!!!

Can I get an 'amen'?

Liam will be a second grader, and Jack and Garrett will be in kindergarten.
The boys met their teachers this past week, and I believe we are in store for an excellent year. We are all excited about this new adventure.

I remember thinking four and five years ago that we might never get out of diapers, but I assure you all three boys will go to school in underwear.

Many friends keep asking me if I'm sad about my babies going to school. I'm really not. They are ready to spread their baby wings a bit, and I'm ready to watch them fly. I'll cover them in prayer, and I know they'll be fine.

My friends' next question is usually, "What will you do with all that free time?" I am keeping my first week free of any obligations. I just want to relax and bask in the freedom. After that, I will be volunteering at the school and at the Union Gospel Mission.

Rick thinks I will be bored within two weeks, but we'll see. If I admit I'm bored, he might send me to work, so I think I'll find things to do.

In fact, I think there's a messy closet calling my name....

No comments: