Let it Snow Already!

What?! Two posts in one day?! Slap me silly! I added two hours to the day, didn't you hear? If you didn't get the bulletin, there are now 26 hours in every day, and you can read about it here.

As I read different blogs this afternoon, I kept hearing about every one's beautiful weather over the weekend. I might as well chime in. Our skies were sunny and the temps were in the 70s, so we were outside as much as possible.

We took a hike, worked in the garden, and played ball in the backyard. I'd love to share photos with you, but our camera is still in the shop.

Don't get me started on how long it takes Best Buy to decide how much they want to charge us to repair our camera!

Today is cold and stormy, and the weatherman is predicting snow this afternoon. It will be just enough snow to get the boys excited, but 10 flurries won't be enough to build a snowman.

This will be our one and only chance at snow this entire winter. I'm so disappointed!

I'm not sure why God thinks I need to live in Texas. If it weren't for the best job Rick has ever had, and the best friends we've ever found, and the most sincere and challenging church we've ever attended, then we wouldn't stick around here.

And this is where my mom will shout out, "EXCUSE ME?!" Yes, Mom, we're happy to have you nearby as well.

I have a fulfilled life, so I really have nothing to complain about. But I would really appreciate some snow...more than ten flurries.

No comments: