How About 26 Hours?

I can't stand how little I'm able to blog these days. I enjoy being able to blog 4-5 times per week, but that just doesn't seem to happen anymore. My days are filled with this, that, and the other. My nights are filled with bar hopping and late night parties.

Are you paying attention?!

Actually, my nights are filled with more of this, that, and the other. You know the real exciting stuff like making dinner, cleaning dishes, bathing boys, smothering them in kisses, and visiting with my husband. Two of those items are more important than the others, but they all deplete me of time and energy by 9 pm.

I wish I were a night person! I feel like I could get more accomplished if I could keep my eyes open til 11 pm.

But I'm a morning person. Rick is laughing his head off right now, because I am definitely NOT a morning person. Don't even try to talk to me until I've had a healthy dose of caffeine and a shower!

I'm really fun to live with. Ahem!

Truly, I'm more of an afternoon person. When Jack and Garrett are napping and Liam is playing independently, I am running around this house like a mad woman, trying to accomplish everything on my to-do list. But that is only about 1 1/2 hours...flat out not enough time to take care of my house, my blog, and my social life.

The only solution I see is to add two hours to the day. Anyone else interested?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Only if those two hours do not require me to be at work. I'd rather spend them at home.

Christie@tisbutaseason said...

I'm all over adding two hours - but like you, I'd need them between 1 & 4!! I'm not a morning or night person.

Lemme know if you get this accomplished :)

Jen Mall said...

DEFINITELY in on the 2 hours...but, I hate to bust your bubble, I AM a night person and I still don't get everything done...of course, maybe that is because I don't use my time wisely...but, I promise to use my extra 2 hours wisely if they were given to me.