7 Things

Christie at TisButASeason tagged me for the 7 Things Meme, where I am supposed to list seven quirks about me.

1. I'm slightly rebellious. When told to do something, I will ultimately follow directions, but I'll cut corners to make myself happy. A perfect example is in this meme. I'm supposed to list the rules before beginning, but do you see any rules above?

2. Before I can fall asleep at night, I have to roll to my right side and think about my day. This is often where I think something like, "I need to give my boys extra hugs tomorrow."

3. I like to be on time to every event. I don't like the stress of being late, but I also hate being early.

4. I refuse to pay late fees at the library, so our books are never late. What are my tax dollars for anyway?

5. I can't seem to stick to Weight Watchers for more than three weeks at a time. Is that a quirk or is that normal?

6. When it's time to clean house, I become stressed out. Rick has learned to stay out of my way when this occurs.

7. I'm sure there are many, many more quirks about me, but I'm drawing a blank. Rick, I'm sure you can chime in and name a few.

This is where I'm supposed to tag seven bloggers, but if you read #1, then you know that I won't follow through. If you want to play, consider yourself tagged.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My wife is perfect. No quirks.

Christie@tisbutaseason said...

It was fun to read your responses. I've been a little out of the blog loop lately as we've had 2 weeks of spring break around here! Things are finally slowing down.

Happy Easter to you, Rick & the boys!