710

I got this in an email yesterday, and because it cracked me up, I thought I'd share.

A woman walked into a local garage and asked for a seven-hundred-ten. All the employees and patrons looked at each other inquisitively and asked, "What is a seven-hundred-ten?" She replied, "You know, the little piece in the middle of the engine. I have lost it and need a new one." She replied that she did not know exactly what it was, but this piece had always been there. The mechanic gave her a piece of paper and a pen and asked her to draw what the piece looked like. She drew a circle and in the middle of it wrote "710". He then took her over to another car, which had its hood up and asked, "Is there a 710 on this car?" She pointed and said, "Of course, it's right there." If you're not sure what a 710 is click on the link below:
http://www.hotautoweb.com/cogifs/710.jpg

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

okay THAT is funny.

And thanks for not making her Blonde. :)

Jamie