Giving Thanks Part V

I'm thankful to each of you for reading my blog. It is a fun hobby, and it's made more fun when I hear from you. That's not a guilt trip to leave a comment...today, at least. How about next week, since I know you're busy?

We'll be spending tomorrow with my parents. I'm looking forward to a day filled with food, family and football. And I'm really hoping for a nap!

Rick and I will travel to College Station on Friday for the Aggie game. They play the University of Texas every Black Friday. I think this year will give new meaning to Black Friday, as we've had a rotten season, thanks to our coach that will be leaving us soon. May the best team win, but I fear that isn't us this year.

Happy thanksgiving, wherever you are. Enjoy yourselves!

1 comment:

Trixie Twatwaffle said...

I know a few Aggies who are actually kinda wishing that UT wins - just to seal A&M coach's fate.

Happy Gobble Gobble Day to you all!