Since This Blog Serves As Our Scrapbook...

Liam lost his third tooth on July 14, 2009.

(Yes, I'm a little behind on my blog, but I've been rather busy traveling, y'all. It's a tough job, but somebody has to do it.)
Anyway, my eldest pulled his third tooth a couple of weeks ago. It's a good thing he can pull his own teeth out, because this mama can't even watch the act take place. He tells me he's about to do it, and I turn away until I hear him sqeal, "I did it, Mommy! Where's my money?"

Later that same day, he also asked Jesus to save him from his sins with Daddy at his side. Is there any better person to have in your presence when asking God to be your big Daddy? I think not.

1 comment:

Deb said...

Eww... I don't think I'm going to be able to handle tooth pulling either.

What a special day for him asking Jesus to save him with his daddy.