It's a Crazy Life, But It's Our Life

We traded one child for another. Got tired of Liam and found someone who was tired of their boy, so we opted to switch.

Just kidding! Liam is on vacation with his aunt, uncle, and cousin. In turn, we have their 11 month old, Hudson.

I miss my big boy already, and it's only been 24 hours. But we're staying busy with Hudweiser and enjoying having a little spitfire to chase.

Would you please pray for my hubby? Rick is in the ER this morning with excruciating back/shoulder/arm pain. His dad, the orthopedist, said he needed to go to the hospital, so my mother-in-law took him.

If I'm not in the blogging world much this week, you know why...a toddler to chase and a husband to nurse.

1 comment:

Bee Jay said...

I can sympathise with your husband. A few years ago I had a pinched nerve across my shoulder blade with exactly the same symptoms - after some chiropractor treatment it eased but I don't think I ever experienced pain like that before. I do hope you are able to get a diagnosis soon and some treatment to ease the pain. Will be thinking of you as you cope with your family this week.
Blessings!